We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our services or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and direct debit information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information and direct debit details will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
1. To personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
5. To send automated emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information about our systems and products and updates about your order.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018
We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK's implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called 'data protection principles'. We must make sure your information is: used fairly, lawfully and transparently.
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Account' page.